Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dreams are Funny

According to my dreams last nights.....
...People stand in the river on either side of the bridge dressed as the Statue of Liberty in different outfits and poses.
....in that group, my name would be "Ida" And not "Eyeda", as the little Statue of Liberty boy told me, "Eye DUHHHHHH".


AND.....Bryan Cranston is a good kisser.


Um. Yeah. I don't know where any of that came from. I wish I could draw, or sculpt, or something to show you what the Statues of Liberty were wearing. Of course there were some who were really good and hardcore about it. Seamless, flawless garb and costumery. Then there were the people with sweaty white face paint who were twitchy and wouldn't/couldn't hold a pose.

1 comment:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

hehehee lovin' your dreams!
Bout as wonky as mine!