Friday, September 18, 2009

YAY FOR ME!

I got an extra $100 this week! :-)

First, on Tuesday night on my way to work in Springfield I was listening to 96.7 and the dj asked a question, "45% of newly married women get upset when they find out their husband is doing what?" I got it right! I'm not going to tell you what it was though, I want you to guess in my comments! Anyways, I won a $40 gift card to Panera Bread and received it today!

Second, on Wednesday at our monthly General Staff meeting they announced it was National DSP week so they were giving us all $10 in Chamber Dollars. WOO HOO!

Third, today I received my $50 Lane Bryant gift card that I redeemed on MyPoints a couple of weeks ago.

So there you have it! A FREE $100!

3 comments:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Dang.. that is AWESOME! Lucky girlie!

Kimmy said...

uh! tell me! i'm thinking it's one of those things you think is nasty, but totally isnt.

Kimmy said...

picked you
http://likeseriouslyforreal.blogspot.com/2009/10/honest-scrap-blog-award.html