Sunday, January 18, 2009

January 12 of 12

Thought I'd join in on the 12 of 12. Here's my January....

I love all things Burt's Bees. I don't think I've ever tried something I didn't like!


For lunch I had the last slice of BBQ pizza. Man, was it good.

We've been sending out some family pictures and cards and here's the stack I had to mail out. Still more to write and address!

I'm calling this my self portrait...and I got caught up on some online stuff.

For supper I made pork chops with this delicious sauce. I have always been a barbeque loving fool...and apparently today I needed it twice!

A new season of American Idol!

For my plantar fasciitis I am supposed to take 3 ibuprofen 3 times daily.

In preparation for Season 5 starting on January 21st, Don and I have been rewatching all seasons of LOST.

I also returned my movie, Blind Dating, to Netflix.


I was pretty disappointed this was all I got in the mail.

Don and I are always good at getting our daily water that we should be drinking. But sometimes it's nice to throw a flavor packet in there, too. Right now I'm all about pink lemonade!


I know that I was born and raised here, but this still doesn't amuse me.

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

snow will always amaze me. i cant get over how many flavor packs you got. id probably use mine more if they were in a jar like that. xoxo

jinxi~ aka angi said...

LOL.. thats a lotta snow! What a day.. that bbq looks awesome. Glad you got your daily dose! Thanks for joining the 12/12. :)

Brooke said...

Cat, I enjoyed looking through your pictures! The new layout you have is awesome. I love the owls!